OUR SEARCH PROCESS
- Define Objectives and Job Specifications
- Use proprietary tools (for example, the Work Environment Work Sheet) to
insure understanding of the client's business and work environment.
- Obtain client's consensus on position's scope and responsibilities, compensation package,
reporting relationships, and candidate profile.
- Identify and Assess Candidates
- Identify and confirm target sources using our proprietary database and personal contacts.
- Identify "passive" and "active" job candidates.
- Screen, evaluate, and narrow list of candidates.
- Prepare background profiles and review profiles with client.
- Set up interview sessions that allow for multiple candidates to be screened in a short formatted meeting with direct participation
and coaching from our staff.
- Facilitate client interviews of candidate.
- Obtain feedback from client and candidate.
- Prepare detailed profiles and evaluation reports on each candidate's strengths and weaknesses.
- Select finalists to be interviewed.
- Select Executive
- Conduct finalists interviews.
- Candidate completes a proprietary tool, "Targeted Training", measuring personal values and interests, and
results are matched against the corporate work environment.
- Conduct complete, competency-based reference checks and a detailed background investigation.
- We are catalysts to put the deal together and can help the client negotiate salary and benefits, prepare the offer letter,
and eliminate barriers that would prevent the candidate from accepting the position.
- CONTINUAL feedback and intermediation with client and candidates throughout entire process.
- Follow Up
- Insure smooth transition for the executive.
- Insure complete client satisfaction.